Wood Framing Roof Panel FAQ
- Is there a way to frame roof in the model I received from architect?
- Is there a solution for panel house manufacturers?
- Will I be able to easily update my framing after I complete my design?
- How can I easily adjust frames to my updated model?
- Can I add specific frames around openings?
- Can I use my own sizing of framing elements?
- How to make and calculate sheathing for roof panels?
- How can I sort and schedule all frames from a project?
- Is there any way to produce detailed shop drawings of created roof frames?
- Can I add tags and dimensions to my framing automatically?
- Can I make templates for shop drawings so that I don’t have to go through all the sheets and set them up individually?
BIM software the Wood Framing Roof Panel Frame solves all the Autodesk® Revit® Architecture and Revit® Structure headaches listed above.