Powerful Revit® toolkit for packing wood and light-gauge steel prefab panels
Panel Packer is a powerful solution for Revit® for sorting, packing & loading prefabricated building components. Organizing truck loads and stacks of pre-assembled wall, roof, and floor panels is easy with Panel Packer.
Users of AGACAD’s Wood Framing and Metal Framing BIM software can complete the full design & production cycle – from Revit modeling and framing all the way through to packing. The easy-to-navigate UI and simple yet efficient functionality allows for thorough planning and prepping before on-site building assembly commences.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2022, 2021, 2020
- Stack all project elements, from wall, floor, and roof assemblies to individual structural framing members
- Organize items by predefined truck load size or in standalone stacks
- Setup, save, and reuse packing configurations
- Convenient use of color coding and unique naming ensure accuracy and precision
- Optimize packing by organizing panels into bundles based on desired parameters and specifications
- Freely define stacking location in relation to building site
- Create drawings for packed panels indicating parameters, size, and location
- Organize stacks, truck loads, and bundles by project phase and construction sequence
- Interface is easy to use, even for users with little previous experience
Architects, structural engineers, builders, manufacturers, and other construction industry professionals dealing with prefabricated building components. Panel Packer allows users to efficiently pack pre-assembled wall, floor, and roof panels.