Revit® Turbocharger for Steel Frame Roofs
Includes Roof Panel Layout
Metal Framing Roof+ automates prefabricated metal framing and rafter structures for roofs in Revit® models. Robust features allow the user to efficiently frame metal roofs, complete with roof joists, battens, valley joists, roof boards, and more. Plus, the software automates shop drawings, including sorting, tagging, dimensioning, and scheduling all frames.
Prefabricated Metal Frame Roof Panels
With Metal Framing Roof+, you can:
- Create your own rules and templates, and use them for creating detailed, multi-layer, metal roof framing in your Revit model.
- Frame large roofs 10x faster than using regular Revit features.
- Manage joists, rim joists, nogging, bridging, blocking, and bracing placement.
- Configure openings, details, service hole positions, and more.
- Auto-distribute battens, secondary frames, and roofing.
- Revise your Revit® model at-will simply by selecting the elements and properties you want to modify.
- Track down structural and engineering clashes.
- Cut and frame openings according to predefined rules.
- Generate shop drawings and cut lists with just one click. Get real-time take-offs and views, plus automatic sorting and dimensioning.
- Export to CNC machine.
- Be sure roof frames and shop drawings update and adapt to any changes.
- Carry out structural analysis without leaving Revit. Export your metal frames to external software for analysis at any stage of the design process.
Rafter Roof Structures
Metal Framing Roof+ lets you quickly create full rafter systems in Revit® models for metal frame roofs of any shape or complexity. Custom-framing functions and versatile schedule generation further accelerate BIM workflow. No more drafting – just design and decide.
- Automatically split an architectural roof by faces.
- Create detailed, multi-layer, metal rafter roof framing for your Revit model in a snap using fully customizable rules and templates.
- Frame an entire roof based on its 3D model, including hip/valley rafters, ridges, girders, collars, battens, horizontal beams, sleepers, trimmers, etc.
- Auto-detect and frame roof openings. Cope ends of existing beams.
- Freely revise your Revit model by simply selecting the elements and properties you want to modify.
- Find structural and engineering clashes. Cut and frame openings according to predefined rules.
- One-click generation of shop drawings and cut lists. Real-time take-offs and views, plus automatic sorting and dimensioning.
- Optional export to any CNC machine and CAD/CAM production line, such as Pinnacle etc.
- Roof frames and shop drawings update and adapt according to any changes you make.
- Perform structural analysis without leaving Revit, or export your metal frames to external software for analysis at any stage of the design process.