BIM Project Dimensioning Accelerator
Quick Dimensions enables you to automatically add dimensions to selected elements (also in elevations and sections), create multiple dimension chains at one go, and join isolated dimensions onto a chain.
- Automatically add dimensions to selected architectural, structural or mechanical elements.
- Create multiple dimension chains in one click.
- Join existing separate dimensions to a dimension chain.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2022, 2021, 2020
Quick Dimensions is a powerful Revit extension for quickly placing dimensions and dimension chains in a Revit® project according to user-defined configurations. Once set, configurations can be saved and used in future projects, saving hours of future dimensioning work. The tool automatically adds dimension chains to defined elements in two clicks while keeping them with fixed offsets.
New Revit® users Finalize projects by efficiently adding dimensions on all required objects. The plug-in has architectural, structural, and mechanical element categories.
Architects, Structural & MEP Engineers Make and receive more precise bids.
Contractors Make and receive more precise bids.
Owners Keep models up-to-date with reality.
Operators Get bigger returns from BIM assets (for logistics, energy, rework reduction, marketing, maintenance, etc.) as models are reliably accurate, up-to-date, and complete.
- Automatically adds dimensions to selected architectural, structural or mechanical elements.
- Use the auto-dimensioning tool in elevations and sections.
- Creates multiple dimension chains in a couple clicks.
- Joins existing separate dimensions into a dimension chain.
- Places dimensions on fixed offset from elements and fixed distance between dimension chains.
Both standalone and network license types of software licenses are available.