For Steel Roof Truss System Design
- Quick development of a truss system. With configurable 3D truss system grid that is built in Truss+, you can easily make the whole truss system at once. That allows fast designing of common roof systems.
- Quick preparation of truss documents. Built in Truss+ capability to create workshop drawings by selected truss helps designers forget the worries of document drafting. Using templates, it is done in seconds.
- Truss structural analysis in Revit®. Using Revit® extensions, designer can make a quick evaluation of structural truss design straight from Revit®.
- Sorting of truss members. Sort each truss member of your truss and prepare documents for fast and easy manufacturing.
- Draw your own custom truss. Truss+ has a built-in Truss builder which allows user to draw custom truss design and use it in a project right away.
- Usage of steel trusses. User can choose to use either timber or steel truss framing. Quickly evaluate the design and economical differences, and choose which system to use.
- More great time saving features. Modify your each truss at a glance, quickly create views for them, and update the system by roof design changes to keep it up-to-date.