FAST FLOOR FRAMING IN REVIT®
Automate metal framing of floors in Revit® projects. Solution Metal Framing Floor+ is powerful, flexible and easy to use. It helps you make better decisions, move much faster and avoid errors at every BIM stage – from design and documentation to segment fabrication and construction.
- Auto-generate detailed multilayer floor framing for your Revit model using predefined or custom rules and templates.
- Frame multi-story houses 10 times faster than using standard Revit interface.
- Easily control supporting structure, including battens and flooring; distribute details, service holes and more.
- Automate sheathing layouts.
- Freely revise your Revit model by easily selecting the elements and properties you want to modify.
- Find structural and engineering clashes; cut and frame openings according to predefined rules.
- Perform structural analyses without leaving Revit, or export your steel frames to external analysis software at any stage of design process.
- Easily prepare shop drawings and cut lists, with all required views, where elements are dimensioned, sorted, tagged, scheduled, and mass calculated.
- Optional export to any CNC machines and CAD/CAM production lines, such as WEINMANN, Randek, etc.
PREFABRICATED FLOOR PANELING
Takes the architect’s designed floor and automates panel layout planning. The software draws symbolic lines to indicate the future panels according to predefined rules. Then it creates real Revit® floor panels.
- Panel Layout Planning includes functions for better understanding how the floor will be divided. Users can control every division line and automate the division process by predefined rules.
- From the beginning, the architect’s designed floor can be divided into coarse partitions, or Regions. Regions can be created automatically by using Floor edges and supports (split lines), and also by Generic or System Openings with predefined distances.
- Regions can be divided into Panels by predefined spacing.
- Panels can be aligned, modified by selected floor face, and additionally split.
- Various automated splitting functions facilitate the process: users can split the panels in half, by maximum spacing, by middle to both ends, in middle and to both ends, from first selected, or from both ends.
- Selected Regions or Panels can be joined, if needed.
- Creates individual panels for the selected floor face or for the whole floor.
- These entire floor Panels can later be moved into the new phase through its Properties for better filtering and scheduling.
TRUSS FRAMING IN REVIT®
Generate metal truss systems instantly, perform structural analysis, and auto-generate shop drawings tailored to your standards. Functions are versatile, parameters are easy to control, and changes occur in real time.
- Build full truss systems in one go with the configurable 3D grid (escaping the limited and time-consuming nature of standard Revit truss family insertion).
- Easily assess options – such as light gauge truss framing – in economic, structural or systemic terms, to make the best decisions.
- Create new parametric uniquely shaped truss families based on model lines and roofs for immediate use in your projects.
- Freely revise your Revit model; update and adapt truss systems.
- Get real-time take-offs and views, automatic creation of shop drawings and cut lists, and easy export to CNC machines.
PRECISION OPENINGS FOR MEP SERVICES AND BUILDING STRUCTURES
Automatically creates openings (with fire safety components as well) throughout a Revit® model where ducts, pipes, cable trays and conduits intersect with walls, floors, roofs, ceilings, beams and columns. Cut Opening creates openings with special holding details for structural beams.
- Automatically adds openings with predefined sizes in accordance with MEP line based element sizes, categories and system classifications
- Automatically joins openings with predefined configurations
- Automatically inserts Fire Dampers where ducts clash with walls, floors, ceilings or roofs with fire rating
- Automatically inserts structural openings for separated architectural and structural models
- Enhance BIM-team work and deliverables for integrated project delivery (IPD)
FLEXIBLE ELEMENT AND GRID RENUMBERING
Renumber Revit® elements just the way you want, detect and renumber grids, determine swing direction and orientation (and add them as properties), recalculate shared coordinates, and much more.
- Detects grid geometry and renumbers them.
- Renumbers grids automatically after they have been changed in the project.
- Powerful and flexible functions allow renumbering of any Revit elements (Doors, Windows, Beams, Columns, Pipes, etc.) in a number of different ways.
- Writes swing direction for the doors into the door’s properties.
- Writes flip/mirror orientation for the selected elements.
- Recalculates shared X, Y, Z coordinates.
- Possibility to save numbering settings under the separate name.
- Possibility to sort elements in Ascending/Descending order.
- Creates new shared parameters, and many more functions.
MAKING VIEWS & PLACING DIMENSIONS FAST IN REVIT®
Get sections and elevation drawings for any building element easily using functions that create views and dimensions for selected elements quickly.
- Uses configurations instead of manual work
- Crops views to the element size
- Creates automatic dimensions based on defined configurations
- Applies view templates to all new views
- Creates the number of views you set in the configurations for multiple selected elements
- Renames views based on configurations
- Apply dimensioning rules to any Revit view or selected elements in view