CNC Exporter – Randek (SPL728) Overview
Direct export of wooden wall and floor frames from Revit® to Randek® machines
Randek has been making high-performance woodworking machinery for the prefabricated housing industry for decades. With an automation level spanning from manual to fully automatic, its products include wall, floor, and roof production lines; cut saws; roof truss systems; and butterfly tables.
AGACAD’s Randek SPL728 Exporter generates extension files for Randek’s automated SP700 series cut saws. Wall and floor frames can easily be exported using this application.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2022, 2021, 2020
The Randek SPL728 Exporter must be used with AGACAD Wood Framing Software, which creates framing elements with all needed geometry and information data within the Revit project.
Here’s an example of a wall frame created using our Wood Framing Wall and then exported to a Randek SPL728 cut saw:
All elements of the frame exported to a common file wherein each has its own separate file:
AGACAD’s Randek SPL728 application generates special extension files readabl by Randek’s automated cut saw machines. Wall and floor main frames or separate framing elements can easily be exported using this application.
Every framing element is exported to a separate file and can be viewed with any text reader. A single file containing all elements is also generated.
- The selected wall or floor frames can be exported from a Revit model to a Randek CDT4 file with just one click. Elements may also be exported from schedules: →
- In a text reader you can find all information about the frame: length, width, height, sawing angles, sawing inclinations, marking, etc.
- Installation includes settings that let you define CNC file locations, project information parameters, element identification and marking, etc.:
- By using AGACAD CNC Randek SPL728 Exporter, you can automate element marking and texting for plates, rim joists, girders, studs, joists, and columns. There are different element filtering possibilities.
- All settings can be saved and used in future projects.