Toolbox for Wall and Join Management
Smart Walls is a powerful add-on for managing walls in Autodesk® Revit®, empowering ability to:
- Manage information of all walls in your project.
- Export filtered, grouped, or selected information (wall parameters) to Excel.
- Decompose wall layers into separate wall types according to user’s predefined configuration.
- Fully control joins and gap distances between walls.
- Insert gravity points.
- Add additional information about real wall orientation, elevation, or coordinates.
- Split walls at exact locations by using grid lines, openings, or other walls.
- Split walls automatically by predefined panel size.
Structural Engineers – Smart Walls lets you easily split walls at desired points, separate structural and architectural layers (decompose walls), control and update gap distances between them, and add gravity points.
Architects – Smart Walls lets you to easily manage all walls in a project, decompose walls into separate layers for different material handling, and adjust parameters directly in the wall management dialog window.