Hosted detail family insertion in Revit® for effective automated LOD 400 BIM modeling
For metal, wood, precast concrete & other structural projects
Smart Connections instantly adds any number of face-based Revit families – which adapt to host-element changes – throughout BIM models. Easily set up rules to insert or adjust details based on gravity point, depth, adjacent elements, and more.
It saves many hours per project, especially for structural engineers.
Smart Connections provides a powerful set of functions for automating placement of structural connections:
- Easy setup of insertion rules
- Insert details on any face of the host element
- Use host element parameters to make smart details that adapt to host length, thickness, height, etc.
- Insert details according to gravity point
- Insert details based on surrounding elements
- Save time by using update and modify options
- Use Smart Connections in tandem with Smart Assemblies to prepare shop drawings
There are no reviews yet.