BIM software for Revit® family browsing & parameter management for a BIM team
Browse Revit families and projects
Find exactly what you need (more accurately and 50+% faster!) with what may be the most user-friendly search-and-sort functionality for Revit families, elements and their properties.
- Locate quickly: Search, select, group based on any parameters with the “dynamic tree”.
- Preview fully: See all relevant parameters and good 2D/3D views before choosing.
- Insert easily: Just drag and drop from a family library or even another open project.
- Ensure quality: Control which families can be used. Verify project content is up-to-date.
Manage Revit content
It’s never been easier for BIM managers to organize and maintain Revit families (and properties!) to ensure that their teams have and use reliable high-quality content.
- Order families: Create new types and (sub-) categories. Rename automatically with rules.
- Edit parameters: Make rules-based (batch) additions or changes directly in the browser.
- Find/fix errors: Verify geometry and data at any LOD to quickly fill in gaps or fix mistakes.
- Export SOIs: Pack BIM data into sets of information for precision delivery/exchange.
- Control access: Keep revision history. Centrally deploy the system and set permissions.