Generate shop drawings in Revit® automatically with corresponding views & dimensions
For metal, wood, precast concrete & other structural projects
Smart Assemblies speeds up production of assembly documentation in Revit®. This plugin creates selected views, rules-based dimensions, and assembly sheets you need for combinations of structural and architectural elements.
Smart Assemblies overcomes limitations in Revit functionality so that manufacturers and on-site personnel can generate shop drawings easily.
Smart Assemblies provides a powerful set of functions for preparing shop drawings:
- An assembly combines multiple hosted or nested concrete and steel elements into a single entity that can be dimensioned, scheduled, tagged, and isolated to create assembly views and sheets.
- Automatically rotate assembly origin for walls, beams, columns etc.
- Control / manage / update changes in assemblies with Dynamic Smart Assemblies Update.
- Assembly views and sheets are automatically generated by the current Shop Drawing Configuration.
- Schedules and sheets are grouped and displayed in a separate tabs in Shop Drawing Configurations dialog.
- Flipped version of default Revit views can be created at once using Shop Drawing Configurations window of Smart Assemblies.
- Creates assemblies and views by manually defined Configuration Name in the shared parameter – Smart Assembly Configuration.
- Possibility to find/select/isolate Primary and Secondary Assemblies.
|Product Page||AGACAD Smart Assemblies|